Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sketch Spam 1 (or) THSI FUCKIGN HEEEEEAT!!1

Before I go onto the actual point of this post, I need to vent a little.......*HUFF*


THIS GODDAMNED HEAT WAVE IS ROASTING ME ALIVE!  I'M MELTING! I'M DISENTIGRATING! AND IT'S ONLY GETTING HOTTER! RAAAAAAAAAGHAGHAGH!


Okay I'm done. Now onto the first of many Sketch Spams, where I share sketches that feature characters and concepts from the Symbiosis stories, usually dropping hints on later stories so pay attention to new faces.





SEVERAL new faces here, but two of them are from other projects in the works, which honestly will probably never appear on this blog.

Up top we have a mysterious bloke in a fancy suit and eye lenses. He's the one of the two outside-Symbi characters most likely to actually appear in a Symbiosis story. He was meant to be human, but in stylizing his body so much he looks more alien. PROBABLY GONNA FIX THAT.

Next is Zeke Terra falling to his death without his wings open. Grade-A idiot.

a heavy noir-style contrast on a strange creature with goat-horns who you'll want to look out for in weeks to come ^U^

And the last guy from the OTHER project is a SWAT agent who for some reason has electrical powers... Don't look at me like that It Makes Sense In Context.

No comments:

Post a Comment